Apparently Victoria’s Secret has caught on to the “sale” craze. It used to be a rare occasion when you saw a sale in their store … now? Well, every time I walk in, there’s sale signs everywhere.
In fact, at this very moment, there’s all sorts of sale-goodness going on … particularly online.
Here’s what you’ll find if you head to the Victoria’s Secret website:
- a variety of $$’s off ranging from $15 to $150, depending on how much you spend; just use coupon code FALL12 at checkout
- a free cosmetics case with the purchase of 2 bras (or purchase 1 bra and take the case for $10); no coupon code necessary
- Â PINK cheekster panties on sale, 5 for $26
- 20% off selected sweaters
- 30% off selected dresses
- up to 60% off clearance deals
Some of their clothing is entirely too sexy for me and my 35-year-old mom self. However, I will say that their yoga pants are divine, as are some of their tunics paired with leggings. I find their sizing runs a little big (which I suspect is an intentional marketing ploy to boost our self-confidence, but whatever) so be sure to look at their sizing guide if before you shop.